Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Build Day 223.....More Painting and Electrics

So, now finished the painting of the nose and scuttle. However, I'll have to wait two weeks or so for it to harden off before I can flat them down and polished up. Once done, they can finally be fitted for good.
Also cracked on with outstanding electrical issues. Fixed the run-on problem. Also resolved an issue with the fog light where it would come on without the dip headlights.
I'm pleased to say, that's about it with the electrics now, except for when I fit the front lights (after the nose cone is ready).
However, it's not all good news. I've been running the engine a bit while resolving the electric issues and have discovered it's now leaking oil. Not yet 100% sure where from - need to look at this further, but I just hope I don't have to start stripping down the engine :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home