Monday, April 05, 2010

Build Days 205 & 206.....Accusump and Wiring

I've had a some time away from the build due to other commitments, but I've managed a couple of days over the Easter weekend.
Firstly, I've finished fitting the accusump. Not quite finished the plumbing, though, as I need to order a few more parts.
The rest of the time has been spend trying to finish all the wiring on the car, including plumbing in the dash. Lots to do, but I'm getting there now. Most of the systems are now working, but will need another day to finish off. Again, I also need a few parts (relays mainly), but I can pick these up in the week.
Once these bits are done, I'll start her up again.
I can now see the light at the end of the tunnel. When the wiring and oil system is done, I'll have a fully functioning car. It'll just be panelling and cosmetic things plus set up to do now and we are done!
I really hope I can get on the road this year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home