Saturday, September 09, 2006

Build Day 30.....More Stripping of the Rover

On Friday I started stripping some more required components off the Rover. First was the exhaust pipe. Won't be using all the exhaust system, but there are some useful bits which I want to keep such as various flanges and the Catalytic Converter. Next off was the steering rack, pedal assembly, brake cylinder and servo and the clutch cylinder.

I then turned my attention to the wiring loom. Unlike when I stripped the Sierra, I want to remove the Rover loom complete and undamaged (with all the relevant connectors labeled up). This is so I ensure that I have all the required wiring for the engine management system.

I made a start, but will have to spend a lot more time on this on Saturday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home