Saturday, August 19, 2006

Build Day 22.....Back to work at last

Well, after a long time off the build, what with moving to a new job and going on holiday, last sunday (13th Aug) I finally managed to do some more work on the car. I started by looking again at the front frame that I messed up and decided to rebuild it rather than try and repair. To this end I build a new, better jig and cut some new metal. I won't weld any thing up on this yet, though, as I want to now concentrate on stripping the required parts from the Rover. And this is what I did for the rest of the day. Have managed to srtip some parts out of the engine bay - notably the battery and the radiator/intercooler assembly, but it's slow progress as I have to be carefull to mark up and document where all the wiring etc goes. Hopefully I may be able to spend some more time today on it....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home