Sunday, February 17, 2008

Build Day 134 & 135.....Driveshafts, Hubs and Uprights #1

I've had all my deliveries now, so I've been busy over the weekend on the car. Firstly, I've continued with the drive shafts. All the new, replacement, CV joint boots are now on and I've started giving them some coats of paint.
Also spent some time on the rear suspension. The new, shorter shocks are on, but not with the springs, as I need to order shorter springs - doh! I've also put together the panhard rod ready to do on.
The biggest job, though, was putting together the front hub and upright assemblies, complete with brake disks. These are now bolted up to the front suspension (although, not tightly) and really look the business. Will look even better once the calipers are on:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home